At Global TeleCare Inc., our success and quality care services are driven by the commitment and passion of our staff.
Staff of Managing Doctors
Board Certified Internist
Dr. Nguyen has been the Dean of the USA Academy of Health Sciences and the Weight Management Provider/Supervisor at the Lorphen Diet Clinic since 2012. He has also practiced at the Bolsa Medical Group, Inc. in the Internal Medicine Department since 1997, and he has been with the NN Diet Club #1-2-3/NN Medical, Inc. as Medical Director of Weight Management Clinic since 1996. His education and training in the UCLA School of Medicine-Wadsworth Veterans Administration Hospital in Los Angeles, California included a three-year Residency Program in Internal Medicine from 1992 to 1995. In his stay in Loma Linda University School of Medicine from 1988 to 1992, he received a Diplomate Doctor of Medicine in June of 1992, as well as a degree in Bachelor of Sciences in Biochemistry in June 1988. He also attended the University of California in Riverside, California from 1984 to 1988.
Dr. Nguyen is on the Board of Directors of the Vietnamese Physician Corp of Southern California since 1994, and he is a member of the American Medical Association. Dr. Nguyen has held a number of research posts and has written and co-authored a number of publications in the medical and research genres.
Certifications and Licensures
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine, November 1995
- Physician Assistance Supervisor License, July 1995
- Certificate of Residency in Internal Medicine, June 1995
- Diplomate, Medical Board of the State of California License, May 1994
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners, July 1993
- D.E.A License number: BN4150948, BN5111050, and FN3713826
- Medical License number: G078838
FAAPMR, FAAPM, FABS, FABDA
Dr. Shah began his medical studies at B.J. Medical College in Ahmedabad, India where he first became a Medical Doctor in 1962. He had then moved to the U.K. where he had additional training and had practiced in England for 3 years. Then Dr. Shah had moved to Canada where he practiced an additional 6 years. After that, he had moved to the U.S. where he trained in Rehab Medicine at Cornell University & UCLA from 1972 to 1975. He then worked as a Medical Specialist at UCLA Harbor Hospital, LA County for 33 years before he retired from there in 2009.
Dr. Shah operated his private practice in Southern California as a Specialist in Rehab Medicine, Pain Management, Work Injury, and assessment of disability from 1976 to 2018. Dr. Shah became a volunteer in the U.S. Air Force in 1981 where he retired as a Major and Flight Surgeon in 1999. Dr. Shah was the Founder of the Indian Medical Association of Southern California. He has been very active in community service as he has organized at least 75 Free Health Fairs. Dr. Shah also performed volunteer religious, community, cultural, political and charity work for the past 40 years in Southern California, including leadership roles. He contested elections as a candidate in LA County Supervisor race in 2004 & 2008, plus U.S. Congress in 2010 & 2012.
Dr. Shah’s expertise includes chronic pain management, drug detox, sports medicine, med-legal medicine (as an expert witness), and geriatric medicine, improving quality care for 35 years. Dr. Shah has never had any medical malpractice cases during the last 40 years.
Certifications and Licensures:
- Fellow of American Board of Disability Analysis, 1998
- Fellow of American Back Society, 1993
- Fellow of American Academy of Pain Management, 1986
- American Board of Pain Management, 1986
- Member of U.S. Air Force Academy for Flight Surgeons, 1983
- Fellow of American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1982
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1981
- California State Medical License: A29575 (Since 1975)
- D.E.A. Licenses: FS4849357, XS4849357
- N.P.I. Number: 1730364879
Talk to an Expert
If you wish to learn more about our staff, contact us at +1-714-248-8270 or Set an Appointment now.